AT CASTAIC DENTAL CENTER (CDC)
Welcome to the home of Castaic Dental Center. As your friendly neighborhood dental center our main priority is your health, happiness and comfort. We have been in business since 1994 and ever since we treat our patients as family. We have a friendly front staff and friendly dental assistance. We cater to your needs and we assure you that we will take care of all your dental needs. We invite you to explore our website to learn more about Dr. Aggarwal and her practice in Castaic, CA.
We are an easy 7 minute drive from Santa Clarita, CA, on the I-5 (exit off Lake Hughes, home to the famous Castaic Lake). Call our office today at 661-257-2300 and we will answer any and all questions that you may have. We look forward to seeing you in person and welcome you to the Castaic Dental family!
HERE ARE SOME PRECAUTIONS WE ARE TAKING DURING THE COVID-19 CRISIS
Upon Your Arrival at the Office
- Patients will be screened RIGHT AFTER entering the office and temperatures will be checked. Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Patients should wear a MASK at all times except during the dental procedure.
- ONLY patients will be allowed entry into the office. Parents and other family members will be asked to wait outside whenever possible.
- Patients are asked to wait in their cars or outside the office until their scheduled appointment time.
- Please use hand sanitizer before and after your appointment.
- We will ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in common areas of the office, including the front desk.
- The door between the waiting area and operatories will be propped open all day.
- There will be no physical contact with patients with the exception of treatment.
- We are using the highest levels of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) available
- All rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized before each patient is seated, and public areas, including restrooms, will be cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day.
- Our office has high-volume air filtration and purification units.
- Our team will STRICTLY follow guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA, and ADA in regards to personal protective equipment (PPE) and office sterilization.
- During patient care, goggles or face shields will be worn by everyone.
- All surfaces that came in contact with the patient will be wiped with disinfectant including the patient chair and the accessory chair where the patient placed their personal items and/or coat hanger.
Checking Out After Your Appointment
- Patients need to be wearing a MASK during checkout.
- Clear panels have been placed at the front desk to protect against sneeze droplets from either side.
- The checkout desk and glass will be wiped with a disinfectant.